Camera Ready Paper (Accepted Papers and Posters) Submission Guidelines
Authors should submit their final camera-ready paper(s) latest by September 20, 2017, after:
(i) Modifications (if any suggestions from reviewers), login to your EasyChair account to See the Reviewers Comment
(ii) PDF eXpress check for IEEE Xplore compatibility
(iii) duly filled Copyright form signed and scanned and
(iv) Registration of at least one of the authors by September 30, 2016. Please see the instructions below.
- Copyright transfer agreements, one per paper, not per author, should be completed. Please download the copyright form from the link mentioned below, fill the form legibly, sign it and send a scanned version of this filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org – this copyright form should be sent separately and DO NOT attach this with the camera-ready version of your manuscript. Please name the scanned copyright form with the manuscript number given by EasyChair (for example, if your manuscript number is 10, then please name the scanned file as 10-copyright.pdf) before emailing it to us.
IMPORTANT: For IEEE Publication Title in copyright form write “ 2017 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Innovations & Modern Technologies for Ground, Aircraft and Satellite Applications (iAIM)”
The authors should add the copyright notice to their papers (selected papers and posters) before creating camera-ready PDFs (see Section A “Before Creating a PDF” below).
- The authors should use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see Section B “Using IEEE PDF eXpress” below).
- Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to iAIM 2017.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
Section A. Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page (in the center) of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386- 0646-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0646-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union.
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0646-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE.
- Proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Section B. Using IEEE PDF eXpress
iAIM 2017 has been registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress®. All iAIM 2017 conference articles submitted for inclusion in iAIM2017 Proceedings and IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for Final submission (please follow the steps in order):
- Create your manuscript(s) (revise if any comments from reviewers).
- Proof read and check the layout of the manuscript which is mentioned in the Call for Papers page of iAIM 2017 website (it is highly recommended that this is done BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (see “Procedure” below).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF(s) to iAIM 2017via EasyChair – please login to your EasyChair account and update your existing submission with this IEEE Xplore compatible PDF.
IEEE PDF eXpress Access Info:
Conference ID: 41612XP
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 41612XP for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous (existing) users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Once you have created your account, you can login anytime to submit PDF(s) for checking, or source file(s) for Conversion to PDF(s).
Uploading Files to PDF eXpress site:
Make sure that there is no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress® site
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title” button, located beneath the Title Status Table.
- Enter the title of your submission in the field provided and then click either “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source File(s) for Conversion”.
- The next screen will allow you to upload your file.
- After uploading, you will receive online and email confirmation of the successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpressconverted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Never submit a revision to an existing title by clicking “Create New Title”.
Revising your submission in the PDF eXpress site:
Click on the “Try Again” link for the paper you want to change. Remember that you may submit either a PDF or source file(s), until you reach the maximum PDF Checks/Source File Conversions, for that title. If you reach both maximums for a title, contact PDFSupport@ieee.org.
Never Create a New Title for a submission already in the IEEE database!
For further information read http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp.
|Options (choose one):||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF Check:||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpressconvertes PDF:|
|Option1||Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion or||Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion) or|
|Option2||Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions or||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking or||Submit your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF to iAIM 2017.|
|Option3||“Request Technical Help” through your account.||“Request a Manual Conversion” through your account.|
IEEE PDF eXpress converts the following application formats to PDF: Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Rich Text Format, (La)TeX, PageMaker.